dis
archives
recently
|
dis
archives
recently
|
integ
profile
JiaMinmama 301191 fhps, rvhs, hci 1b2b3a4a 08S6V og25! APOLLO :D rvgg[swallowkfmynah] rvsc[discocentral] justmylucklah mama-ly. hugs&loveseveryone :D axe-dee xD wishlist
live life to the maxface the world with courage, grit and a smile :D tagboard
affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D: http://08s6vee.blogspot.com all you need to know. besides,theworldislinked:D onelinkleadstoanother :D Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Web Counter |
rate
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
This is beautiful.The day light breaks again, Another day has begun. But still no sleep has come. My body is weary, My mind overworked. I lie awake thinking, But what I am unsure. I need to break free from the cycle I endure. Everyday is the same and the nights are undistinguished. I feel as though I am being pushed along with the tide, Unable to break free from the everyday flow. This is not me, I need to change, before time takes over, And I am unable to change. I need to be freed from the grasp of ordinary And become that person I have always longed for. Express myself in every way, and conquer the dreams as I lie awake. Then I may fall asleep and put my mind to rest. Make changes in my life and help those in need. I would like to touch everyone's life in a positive way And leave my mark on society before I fade away. I don't rmb mugging for Olvls to be that painful; maybe I was more pumped up back then, with a clear goal: GO HWACHONG. Now I'm not sure what I wanna do, where I wanna go, and life's mired in uncertainty. Study cus everyone's studying, cus results are everything; ya i know i know, everyone's been drilling tt into me. Sometimes you can't help but wanna escape from it all, just drown urself in a glass of 1775 Sherry, or pop insomnia pills into ur mouth like they are yummy candies haha. I wanna go help old people, I wanna help put crooks in jail, I wanna make this world a better place. But now, Electromagnetic Induction. Wtf. |